Saatchi & Saatchi London40 Chancery Lane WC2A 1JA United Kingdom
Switchboard & ReceptionTel: +44 207 636 5060
General EnquiriesGabi Dwek +44 207 462 7064 email@example.com
New BusinessJulia Franks firstname.lastname@example.org
Press EnquiriesErris de Stacpoole email@example.com
EmploymentFor employment enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Saatchi & Saatchi we believe that ‘Nothing is Impossible’ and we are on the lookout for the next generation of people who share the same ambition. Whatever stage you’re at – whether you’re fresh out of school or have just left that job you hated and are looking for a new adventure working in advertising, then we’re interested in hearing from you.
We’re offering three paid internships to the best and brightest which will last between a month and six months depending on how you get on. You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside some of the most talented people in the industry at the world’s most famous advertising agency.
1. Account Management: Here you’ll experience everything: from overseeing the development of strategy and creative, to managing the production of a campaign to deliver it on time and within budget. You’ll get exposure to some of the biggest brands in the world. It’s a great place to learn how an agency works.
2. Planning: Spend time in our planning department, coming up with an insight that sparks a global campaign. In this department you’ll be more focussed on the strategy and thought behind brilliant ideas rather than executing them.
3. Production: Join our busy, creative TV production department, assisting producers and production assistants across all aspects of TV, content and radio production.
Across all, you’ll need to be a good communicator, able to multitask but most importantly be eager to learn and have a general interest in advertising and film.
Still reading? Good. To apply send the below to email@example.com by midnight on the 20th September. Start date will be Monday 14th October. Your application will need to include:
· 300 word max on a seemingly impossible problem that could be solved by a ‘Nothing is Impossible’ solution. Your answer could be inspired by the world of fiction, involve an ingenious invention lingering in the back of your mind or take the form of an anecdotal tale… it’s just our way of seeing how you think. No pressure.
· Your CV and chosen internship route (1. Account Management / 2. Planning / 3. Production). If you’re not sure, that’s fine too. We can discuss in your interview and work out what’s best.
Whatever your background or your story, as long as you know you have something to offer, we want to hear from you. Here, egos are to be left at the door, enthusiasm is paramount and slackers need not apply – you’ll only thrive if you’re prepared to roll up your sleeves.